Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

California Man’s Worst Nightmare Comes WIGGLING Out Of Him After Eating At Popular Restaurant!

O.M.G…… This is my worst nightmare! A California man just learned the hard way that too much of a good thing can destroy you. The man, who remains nameless, didn’t think anything of eating his favorite food every day. Unfortunately, his love for that food turned out to be his worst nightmare and he ended up in the emergency room from it. You will never believe what sent him there and what the doctors discovered!!!

In a podcast called, “This Won’t Hurt A Bit,” Dr. Kenny Kahn shared this crazy story about one of his patients, According to Fox News, Sushi lovers beware!

A California man who ate sushi every day ended up with a 5-foot-plus long tapeworm inhabiting his body. The Fresno male went to the emergency room complaining of bloody diarrhea, according to Dr. Kenny Bahn, who shared the story of his patient on the podcast “This Won’t Hurt A Bit.”

After being unraveled, the tapeworm ended up being 5.5 feet long. The patient said he felt the worm “wiggling out” and then, began to remove the worm, which started moving. (DR.KENNY BANH/THIS WON’T HURT A BIT )

The emergency room physician was initially skeptical when the man insisted to residents at Community Regional Medical Center, “I really want to get treated for worms” until he saw for himself the disgusting proof.

“I take out a toilet paper roll, and wrapped around it, of course, is what looks like this giant, long tapeworm,” Bahn said on the podcast.

After being unraveled, the tapeworm ended up being 5-and-a-half feet long. Bahn recalled how the patient said he felt the worm “wiggling out” and felt like “his guts were coming out” as he sat on the toilet. He then began to remove the worm, which started moving.

Bahn said the man was relieved it was a tapeworm. The patient was treated with medication to help remove the rest of the worm from his body.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published a study last year pointing out that wild-caught salmon caught off the coast of Alaska may contain tapeworm.

The California resident said he won’t be eating salmon anytime soon.

I think it is safe to say that we all will be joining this California man by staying away from salmon, at least salmon that has been caught in Alaska. If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published a study regarding wild-caught salmon that was caught off the coast of Alaska may contain tapeworm, why would restaurants carry it knowing they could be infecting their customers?

If you think you could be infected by eating salmon make sure you go to your doctors to get the proper medication for it so you don’t end up in the emergency room like the guy in this story.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Thanks for sharing!

Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Send this to a friend